The 2023 NAAAHR National Conference is almost upon us: “The Future of HR and DE&I: People, Power, and Process”.
The objectives of this panel discussion will include some of the following:
• What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion means to our HBCU Faculty, Staff and
• Why it is important to build relationships with HBCUs, particularly for your
• The advantages of understanding recruiting and hiring Black and Brown students
• How HBCUs prepare students to be successful in their careers post-graduation
The distinguished HBCU Provost and Vice President participating on the panel are:
• Dr. Hongtao Yu, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. – Provost and Senior Vice President for
Academic Affairs at Morgan State University
• Dr. Pamela Richardson Wilks, Ph.D. – Provost and Vice President for
Academic Affairs at Coppin State University
• Dr. Anthony Wutoh, Ph.D., R.Ph. – Provost and Chief Academic Officer at
• Dr. Rondall E. Allen, B.S., PharmD. – Provost and Vice President for Academic
Affairs at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore
• Latoya Jenkins, MBA – Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student
Experience at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore
• Dr. Carl B. Goodman, Ph.D. – Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
at Bowie State University
Join us at the Hilton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, MD, as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary and National Conference to be part of our history of legacy, leadership, and linkage. Where else would you experience a professional conference like this – only with NAAAHR!
We are certain you will find the 2023 NAAAHR National Conference and 25th Anniversary enjoyable and rich with content, that you won’t find at any other HR conference. We want to make sure everyone stays safe and healthy so, we will remain compliant with the CDC regulations, as well as Baltimore and the State of MD mandates as necessary.
Face masks are an option to wear, and will be provided onsite.
Leave a Reply