R. E. Harrington Plumbing, Heating & Utilities was started in Baltimore, Maryland by Robert Harrington, Sr. in 1998 and has grown to become widely regarded as the premier locally-based underground utility contractor in the Baltimore Metropolitan area of Maryland.
Our success is attributed to our ability to build trust with our clients by providing quality on-time construction and repair services.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers, subcontractors, and the communities we serve.
What We Do
Private and Public Works:
– Government, Industrial, Commercial, Schools, Residential
Drainage Installation and Repair:
– Mains, Laterals, Structures, Culverts
-PVC, RCP, HDPE, CMP, Ductile Iron
Sewer Installation and Repair:
– Mains, Laterals, Manholes, Pump and Lift Stations
Water Installation and Repair:
– Domestic, Fire, Backflow Prevention, Reclaimed
HVAC and Plumbing Installation and Repair
– Hot Water Tanks and Boilers
– Heat Pumps, Split Systems, Cooling Towers
– Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Air Handling, and Control Units.
Why Choose Us?
We are experienced and always ready to assist you with getting your infrastructure constructed and when an emergency happens, we are capable of getting things back up and running in an expedient fashion.
Safety and Quality have been key components of our culture.
We provide quick mobilization with cost-efficient and timely repair services.
Our reputation for delivering reliable, timely repairs and construction services is recognized by our clients, private and government.