(BALTIMORE – November 1, 2023) – Constellation was selected to develop a Preliminary Assessment under an existing Department of Energy’s (DOE) Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPCs) Projects IDIQ contract vehicle for the General Service Administration. To maximize the utilization of diverse and small businesses on these projects Constellation is inviting all interested diverse and small suppliers/vendors/contractors to attend this information session to learn more about the ESPCs’ Projects, business diversity, and the RFX (solicitation) processes. These sessions will provide an opportunity for attendees to meet and network with Constellation representatives, a venue for networking, and to learn “how to do business” with Constellation. In-Person Attendance Only! Constellation is offering two sessions on the same day, so flex your schedule and join us.
Constellation’s Energy Solutions team is seeking diverse or small suppliers/vendors/contractors that are designated, at a minimum, as one of the following business classifications:
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB);
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB);
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Small Business;
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that meet the SBA standards (to include Alaskan Native Council ‘ANC’ and Indian tribes);
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business (EDWOSB);
- All Small Businesses that meet the SBA size standards (including ANC and Indian tribes); and
- Other qualified diverse and small businesses.
Constellation is seeking qualified small or diverse businesses with experience in the following Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) for the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPCs) Projects:
- Electric Distribution Companies’ Utility Contractors;
- Utility Scale Service Upgrades;
- VRFs and Ground Source Heat Pumps;
- Building Envelope;
- Building Management Systems (automation controls) with Cyber Security expertise; and
- More to come!
- Parking: On-site for a fee. Other fee-based parking options located near event.
- Photo I.D. will be required to access the event. No WALK-INs will be permitted.
Registration for the Information Session (Pre-Registration is REQUIRED – For security purposes walk-ins are not permissible.)
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 1, 2023, 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
To register for the morning session, click here
To register for the afternoon/evening session, click here
For more information, please contact the Business Diversity Team via email at ConstellationSupplierDiversity