lease keep these questions in mind for the meeting:
- Why did you join the chamber? What is your role as a member of the chamber?
- What are the common challenges we face as black owned businesses?
- What are you doing well to achieve your business goals, and what areas do you need to improve in to achieve your business goals?
- What role does local state and fed gov play in business ops for black and minority enterprises?
- What role do you play as a member of the Chamber to improve the economic, civic and cultural wellbeing of black owned businesses and communities of color?
GBBCC Member Directory: https://
The GBBCC’s mission is to provide support and leadership for the growth and development of black owned and operated businesses and to advocate for economic empowerment in the African American Community in the Greater Metropolitan Area.
Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce