(BALTIMORE – November 2, 2018) – The National Black Wall Street Summit happens next Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Greater Baltimore Urban League, located at 512 Orchard Street. The event will feature panel discussions, a keynote by the Honorable Kweisi Mfume, and the coveted Joe Manns Black Wall Street Awards. This is a FREE event will vendor space available. RSVP to https://nationalblackwallstreetsummit.eventbrite.com.
Honorees receiving the Joe Manns Black Wall Street Award include Milton Hunt. If you’ve been in the business community over the past two decades in Baltimore, then quite likely you have met him. He is, after all, a great ball of motivational energy.
Who is Milton Hunt?
Milton Hunt: President, Hunt International: Employee Training • Motivational Speaking • Employee Coaching
As President of Hunt International for more than 20 years, Milton Hunt has lived all that he teaches and speaks in his Employee Training, Motivational Speaking, and Employee Coaching services and programs. Hunt is a Native American, a member of the Lumbee tribe, the ninth largest in the United States. Having embraced his heritage, the principles, methods, and messages he utilizes and shares with clients and audiences are a blend of both professional expertise and personal experience. Hunt possesses a unique perspective and remarkable ability to recognize vulnerabilities among populations and unify cultural and generational differences among individuals and groups of all ages.
Those who engage with Hunt easily identify with him and they sense, “He understands me.” And he does. In combination, these qualities are distinctions that position Hunt at the forefront of industry leaders. Hunt has trained and coached in the corporate, government and private sectors. He also is a legendary keynote and motivational speaker, an “edu-tainer,” known for delivering powerful and proven ideas in informative, captivating, and exciting ways. In all endeavors, Hunt performs with high energy and immense dedication.
Hunt International provides:
• Employee Training: Engaging your finest resources, employees, to meet and exceed their potential and accelerate your business success
• Motivational Speaker: Providing solutions-based keynote addresses, workshops, and seminars in a one-of-a-kind “edu-tainer” style
• Executive Coaching: For all types of Professionals, providing customized tools that enable you to achieve both personal and professional goals
• Business Development Guidance: Strategic and tactical planning to grow your company/organization and significantly improve your bottom line Milton Hunt’s many outstanding accomplishments include:
• Appointed by the Secretary for the Department of Transportation to the Maryland Minority Business Enterprise Advisory Committee for the Maryland Commission on Indian Affairs.
This appointment was made by the State of Maryland’s Secretary for the Department of Transportation.
• Greater Baltimore Committee – Graduate, GBC Leadership Class
• Founder/President, Maryland Home-Based Business Association
• President, The Business Resource Guide
• Awards: Minority Business Enterprise Advocate of the Year; Small Business Association; “Top 40 Under 40” – Baltimore Business Journal; “Power Ascending” – Warfield’s Business
• Anchored the television series “Be Your Own Boss” for Essex Community College
• Executive Director, Baltimore American Indian Center
• Adjunct Professor at several educational institutions in the region
• Many additional community and civic awards